-moz-user-select:none; -webkit-user-select:none; -khtml-user-select:none; -ms-user-select:none; user-select:none;

Friday, May 29, 2009

I will be posting other Family Genealogical Information as it pertains to those Public Representatives Members/ Followers of these so called and alleged Vermont and or New Hampshire "Groups" of Abenaki, in the near future. I just figured I would be the first one to post my own grandfather's ancestry, so that there would be no "talk" of being allegedly biased towards this process. If anyone has ANY questions about this genealogical work, just ask. I will TRY to stay away from POSTING living descendants, but such posting of living descendant can happen accidentally. I will clarify for the record, that Blaine Edward Woodard's daughter, Patricia J. (nee Woodard) married to Charles L. Buchholz, whom were my biological (genetic) contributing birth parents.

Search This Blog