-moz-user-select:none; -webkit-user-select:none; -khtml-user-select:none; -ms-user-select:none; user-select:none;

Friday, October 16, 2009

My Response, Once Again to "Anonymous" on Abenaki Pride, Setting the Record Straight:







On October 13, 2009 3:45 PM on the blog Abenaki Pride: Setting The Alleged Record Straight someone "Anonymous" yet again posted this:
"Mr Buchholz seems to think that any record deemed "public" deserves to be mass distributed, perhaps he will put the same attention to posting his own criminal record documents."
MY RESPONSE:
Indeed, whenever I have attempted to address the Abenaki Recognition issues, etc. they seem to "throw this up" at me in their attempts to shut me down and shut me up.
They think that by implying that I am.
A. A BIG HAIRY MONSTER WITH LONG TEETH, FANGS, AND HORNS.
B. A SLOBBERIN' CHICKEN KILLIN' HOUND DOG GONE MAD.
C. A MENTALLY UNSTABLE PERSON WITH SCHIZOPHRENIA, ETC.
D. A PERVERT.
Well I got to say they sure do know how to tell a scary story for sure. But I can tell you one real story far more scarier and FACTUALLY DOCUMENTED than anything any Vermonter's ever heard before. All one has to do is read this blog and study the documents!
Their stupidity at trying to shut me down and shut me up is absurd.
By the way, my other personalities all say hello to everyone out there.
I've attached the postings from the Yahoo Group "Olidahozi" tonight to this post. The subject of my Judicial history of 21 years ago I gave to Rhonda Besaw-True of Whitefield, N.H. some time ago. Since she has the copied Judicial records, go ask for them. She's given me all these emails, newspaper clippings, etc, regarding Nancy Millette-Doucet that I am sure she will have no problem nowadays in sharing anything I shared with her documentarily with those persons who don't want this blog to be here. Facts are Facts, Truth is Truth, even for me. I have nothing to hide from anyone.
My NON-CONVICTION Judicial Records from Washington State of 21 years ago, has absolutely nothing to do with Abenaki Recognition issues. So why this IDIOTIC person on this "other blog" brought up the subject of my alleged so-called criminal past is a stupid attempt again at intimidation to shut me down and shut me up. It won't work. Not now, not ever.
Anyone want to see my Judicial Records, my Psychiatic Records, or any other Genealogical documentation about myself, they are welcome to set up an appt. with my Attorney and a Lawful Court Judge! I will be glad to show these documents to anyone at that time.
Yet, the issue here on this blog is not about my (past-tense) Judicial history or the like, yet very much so the blog is about Abenaki Recognition by the State of Vermont and or New Hampshire etc and the merits of it being granted to these "groups" alleging to being legitimately Abenaki People.
(I am laughing even harder).


Search This Blog