-moz-user-select:none; -webkit-user-select:none; -khtml-user-select:none; -ms-user-select:none; user-select:none;

Friday, June 19, 2009

August 18th, 1999 Newspaper Article Regarding Newton Washburn and Lower Elwha Long House Assoc. Pow-wow and Early 2000





I traveled back to Port Angeles, Clallam County, Washington in August 1999 for a visit to relatives (both biological and adoptive relations) and my Native friends out that way. I stayed with my friend Linda Weichman.
The newspaper article "Volunteers are needed for Native-American fest" in the Coos County Democrat Newspaper was for the July 8th-9th, 2000 "Sagakwa" Pow-wow event held in Twin Mountain, New Hampshire. If memory serves me correctly, I don't think Nancy (Millette) Cruger was involved with that particular year's Twin Mountain Pow-wow event. I could be wrong though.

Search This Blog