-moz-user-select:none; -webkit-user-select:none; -khtml-user-select:none; -ms-user-select:none; user-select:none;

Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Carollee Reynolds Recent Communications AND Melody Lynn Walker - Brook

Very recently, Carollee Reynolds (Takara "TK" Matthews mother) felt the sudden urge or need to email my person. Apparently she doesn't recall (conveniently) her 'smear campaign' against my person starting in 2005-6 and into 2008 etc. 

I haven't forgotten. 

And just because I haven't forgotten doesn't mean that I have an 'axe-to-grind' or am hateful towards her. But I have to the consider the 'source' and the 'purpose' of why she is emailing me all of a sudden.



November 2016 -

Carollee Reynolds in her regalia at ECHO holding a rattle, with Tom Beck, Don Stevens (leading drummer), Michael Descouteau and Charles Delaney Jr. (all drumming)

October 2018 -


Carolle (nee: Reynolds) is 2nd from the left.
Takara (nee: Matthews) is 2nd from the right.

October 06, 2019

From: Carollee Reynolds
To: Douglas Lloyd Buchholz
Subject: Bruchac's 
I knowingly mislead the Bruchac's, and told them we had a common ancestor, Elizabeth Van Slyke, I let them borrow a book I had; and in that book Elizabeth was born on the ship crossing from the Netherlands, I just wanted to see how far they would run with it ... I am a distant descendant of Ots Tock about 6 different ways.
Now Frederick Matthew Wiseman said in Seven Days sweetwaters-chef-and-abenaki-community-honor-traditional-foodways that he was of Abenaki Descent through his grandmother Josephine (nee: Erno) Ouimet, I traced her ancestors all of them root and branch back to France. He is telling people that he is descended from a "Great Chief" ...the first chief of Swanton ... a Rudolph Kent Ouimette? He also told people that his home was the longest continually-owned Abenaki home in Swanton. 
Now you may think me just a River Rat, indigenous to that area. But trying to claim that your Germanic privileged-self in regards to a town where we go back at least 8-generations, just makes me sick.
Carollee

October 08, 2019

From: Carollee Reynolds
To: Douglas Lloyd Buchholz
When I was working on the Bruchac's I got as far back as Ontario where a pair of brothers came over from Germany and their name was Bauman. I didn't keep the particulars, but that is what I found.
Also I was wondering if your Woodards intermarried w Eliva Dandrow? Her sister was my Great grandmother. Elvina married Guy Woodard. I have found multiple Huron, Micmac etc in that family line but I won't tell you where they are as you will undoubtedly shoot it down. If you have this connection then I would share with you old pictures as Melody (nee: Walker) Brook is my first cousins daughter and Vera and Roger are related back on the Patnaude line ... then ironically that would make us all relations! What a hoot. 
While I am not your friend I am also not your enemy. Hate is a poison that backfires on one. My family are all outlaws and alcoholics and I have never made up lies or put on airs. Our oral history is pretty much what my Dad said ,we used to joke about not letting him see the roadkill or we might end up eating it.  
However the Bruchac's and Wiseman's never suffered like the people in the Swanton area did. They are privileged and educated people who suddenly want to dictate to me about my ancestors, Wiseman tried to say he was a relative of mine. That's why I don't care for them, they are in fact full of BS. 
Bruchac's claim to be related to me is through that one bit of misinformation that I gave them regarding Elizabeth Van Slyke. Trust me Roger, Vera, the Bruchac's and Wiseman do not have the PTSD from growing up with my relations, that's all.
Carollee

October 10, 2019

From: Carollee Reynolds
To: Douglas Lloyd Buchholz
Hi ... that book might be at UVM, I also have a Vanslyke who doesn't go back to the presumed native woman, then again I have about 6 lines that do. 
I could care less about the Bruchac's, who I really do have issue is Frederick Matthew Wiseman who is telling huge whoppers, that his house beautiful in Swanton is the longest continually occupied Abenaki home in the area. And that he is descended from a great chief? 
Whether or not any one is Abenaki isn't the point, it's running around telling gullible people a lot of lies about who you are, then telling people you are spiritual leader! His new 503(c)3 with the the Ethan Allen HomeStead is a complete dictatorship, money, members, grants all go directly through him. It's like the Mickey Mouse for Fred Company.

October 10, 2019 at 9:44 PM

From: Douglas Lloyd Buchholz
To: Carollee Reynolds
Going through my old genealogy stuff, if you follow the VanDyke line that's the same line as James Partlow that marries Elenore Van Dyke. Yup, it's amazing to me that some of the people who came to visit and said they were related to Esther Patnode daughter of Alexis Patenaude and Judith Chevalier ( that branch goes back to France) now legitimize their native claim by using that line, and by claiming my and my first cousin's (Melody's mother) as part of their family. Fred did the same thing! He is not a blood relative of mine!

October 11, 2019

From: Carollee Reynolds
To: Douglas Lloyd Buchholz
"When I think about you I don't have bad memories, I remember going to Quebec and you stayed once at the campground, I think about actions not words, I still have that tiny dutch oven you gifted me. It's all water-under-the-bridge, and a different day." "Hey, having retired with bad health I am letting go of negative things, I have trouble remembering half the places I have been ... much less things I have said. I'm sorry for my behavior. I choose to go forward and not hold grudges as it weighs down and poisons today. Hopefully we have grown in the passing years, 1996-2019 is a chunk of time. I choose to remember the good things, I know you have a curious mind as do I and nobody else in the world cares about this stuff unless of course money is talking."

My Comments:
IF Carolle Reynolds is "so sick" of the distortions, lies and deceit, of and perpetuated by the likes of Dr. Frederick Matthew Wiseman, Ph.D., "retired" from Johnson State College (JSC), then why is she complaining "behind-doors" of an email to me? She'd rather 'talk' behind someone's backside? I don't necessarily disagree with her viewpoints regarding Mr. Wiseman, but why is she asking me to get my hands dirty, in an effort to keep her own hands 'clean'? Same nonsense, different day I suppose. I found it ODD that she would decide to email communicate with my person, out of the blue, without any hesitation. I kept asking myself as I read her emails these few days, "Is she trying to set me up? Entrap me in some nefarious plot?" So I decided to just load her emails to me directly onto this blog, and let Fred Wiseman and Carollee Reynolds sort out their own differences. 
My conclusion: 
Not my Circus, and Not My Monkey ... let her get her own hands dirty.

Melody Lynn (nee: Walker) Brook's mother Cathy Ann Evelyn (nee: Cline) Walker, is a close cousin to Carollee (nee: Reynolds); also cousins to Brent Reader; and even Patricia "Patsy" (Partlow) St. Francis and her daughter April (nee: St. Francis) etc.

1. Marie Kakesik8k8e Mite8ameg8k8e aka Mitcominqui WESTERN ALGONQUINE - Weskarini
2. Marie Madeleine (nee: Couc dit LaFleur) Ménard dit LaFontaine
3. Marguerite (nee: Ménard dit LaFontaine) Boileau
4. Marguerite Françoise (nee: Boileau) Gabonriault dit Lapalme
5. Louis Gaboriault dit Lapalme
6. Louise (nee: Gabonriault dit Lapalme) Lefort 
7. Jean Baptiste Lefort dit Leforest
8. Victoire (nee: Lefort dit Leforest) Reynolds
9. Joseph Armand Reynolds
10. Leonard Louis Reynolds
11. Elizabeth Betty Joyce (nee: Reynolds) Cline
12. Cathy Ann Evelyn (nee: Cline) Walker
12. Melody Lynn (nee: Walker) Brook

Melody Lynn Walker was a member of the St. Francis Sokoki group led by Homer St. Francis and later the group was by his daughter April (nee: St. Francis) Rushlow – Merrill.

While still a member of the afore-mentioned group, in a newspaper article, dated February 16, 2005 in The St. Albans Messenger Newspaper, Page 01-05 by Lee J. Kahrs – Messenger Staff Writer entitled, Abenaki recognition inches closer State Senate Panel takes testimony: Feds review petition is a member of the Elnu Abenaki tribe,” Melody Lynn (nee: Walker) [married to Walker Tenney Brook in October 18, 2009], age 22 years, of Highgate, Franklin County, Vermont, gave tearful testimony about her Abenaki lineage and the support she has received from the tribe.
“They have all been there for me,” she said. “I probably would not have been able to go to college.”

Melody Lynn (nee: Walker) Brooks worked VERY closely with Frederick Matthew Wiseman Ph.D. both in Swanton, Vermont and at Johnson State College, regarding their entity Seven Fires.

Melody Lynn Walker is a History Major at the University of Vermont. She said, as an honors student, she has received some federal loans and scholarship to pay for her education, but that the tribe has given her $7,500.00 dollars to supplement her tuition and buy books.

Melody is a member of the Elnu group presently.







Promoting the "Abenaki" 
(while at the same time) 
Promoting themselves


Carollee Reynolds, TK, Frederick Matthew Wiseman AND Melody (Walker) Brook
had a vested interest in IMPLYING that the Partlow's were "Abenakis"

Especially Charles Henry Partlow

This is not about 'hate' or 'vindictiveness' nor 'destroying' the "Abenaki"

This about the Truth!

These "Abenakis" PROFIT from their race-shifting, lies and deceit

This not about 'racism'

This about the Truth!

Search This Blog